For more than 40 years, our firm has been focusing on immigration law alone in order to provide clients with the highest quality counsel, representation, and defense. Today, Brown Immigration Law has grown to be one of the most respected immigration firms in the area and has built a reputation for ethical legal service. As an immigration firm located in Raleigh, each of our North Carolina lawyers is dedicated to assisting foreign nationals in obtaining lawful entry into the U.S., as well as defending immigrants from removal or deportation.
We can help you answer any questions related to your immigration case, including:
- What type of visa do I need for employment?
- How can my family members immigrate to the US?
- What are my options if I am facing deportation?
- Do I qualify for US citizenship?
- What can I expect during the immigration interviews and process?
Learn more about how we can guide you through your immigration matter by contacting experienced attorneys.
Brown Immigration Law proudly serves all of North Carolina, including Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, as well as Daytona and Kissimmee , Florida and parts of Ohio, including Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati .