North Carolina Immigration Attorneys
Contact Us About Your Legal Matter Today (919) 225-3963

How Can I Help My Fiancé Obtain a Visa to Enter the U.S.?

If you are engaged to an individual who is not a U.S. citizen, you may be wondering how you can help your fiancé or fiancée obtain a visa to be able to legally enter and remain in the United States. Immigration laws allow you as a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident to file a Form I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) on behalf of your fiancé(e), providing that the two of you get married within 90 days from the date your fiancé arrives here in the states. Once you are married your spouse will then be able to apply for an adjustment of status which will allow him or her to obtain a green card and become a legal permanent resident.

Our North Carolina immigration law firm has helped countless individuals and their loved ones successfully navigate through the complex immigration process so as to protect their immigration status and help them obtain the resolution they seek. We realize that the immigration process is not always as simple as most people would expect it to be. One wrong form, or a minor error on an application or petition, and you could easily find yourself fighting to try and get your loved one the proper immigration status he or she needs.

We can provide you with the legal assistance you and your loved one require. Obtaining legal counsel from our firm will greatly improve your chances of being able to streamline the immigration process so that you and your loved one can get on with planning your future.

Our founding attorney has an AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, two more of our attorneys have been included in the Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list and our legal team has a combined experience of more than 50 years. If you want to help your fiancé(e) obtain a K-1 visa so that he or she can legally enter the U.S. and you two can get married, we strongly advise you contact a North Carolina immigration attorney at Robert Brown LLC right away.