North Carolina Immigration Attorneys

Legal Assistance to Adjust Your Non-Immigrant Status

Submitting an application for legal permanent resident (LPR) status in the United States is a method to gain resident status (green card) in the US country. There are other ways to go about gaining admission and being eligible to work in the US. The majority of foreign nationals go through the immigration process by applying for a non-immigrant visa and then adjusting their status after they have arrived here in the country. There are certain eligibility requirements which must be met if an individual wishes to adjust their non-immigrant status. Providing you meet those requirements our firm is here to assist.

Over the years Brown Immigration Law has built a reputation for providing high-quality counsel, aggressive representation and compassionate legal assistance to those seeking immigration services. We are dedicated immigration attorneys and steadfast advocates for immigrant rights. Our lead attorney is a former District Director of the U.S Immigration and Naturalization Service and two of the attorney partners on our team have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ lists since 2010 as well as the Firm receiving the prestigious Martindale Hubbell preemminent ranking. We have helped countless individuals navigate through the complex immigration process so they could come to a positive resolution of their immigration issues and we look forward to being able to do the same for you.

If you want non-immigrant status or change or adjust your status we can preare a family-based or employment-based petition for your sponsor to file on your behalf. We can help you obtain temporary protected status so that you are given the time necessary to file for a green card, without having to worry about being faced with removal or deportation. We can also help answer any of the questions you may have and assist you with filing the necessary paperwork. Make no mistake that the immigration process is extremely complex. One simple error may be all that it takes to decline an immigrant application or petition. To improve your chances of getting your non-immigrant status adjusted, we strongly advise you obtain legal counsel at once. A skilled North Carolina immigration attorney from our firm will be able to review your current situation and advise you on how to proceed. Contact us now to find out more.